- 1. About Lang Co Beach Vietnam
- 2. Things to do and see at Lang Co Beach Hue – Da Nang
- 3. The full guide for your first ever trip to Lang Co Beach
Lang Co Beach is an ideal destination for tourists who love the romantic and peaceful beauty of fine white sand stretches along the vast clear waters. If you are one of them, this mesmerizing beach in Hue will definitely captivate your heart and soul when you come here during your trip to the ancient capital of Vietnam.
1. About Lang Co Beach Vietnam
Lang Co Beach is located in Lang Co Bay, Phu Loc District, Thua Thien Hue Province. The bay is located more than 60 kilometers away from Hue’s city center and about 25 kilometers away from Da Nang. The bay stands right at the foot of Hai Van pass and is often compared to a fairy land where beautiful nature resides.
In 2009, Lang Co Bay was considered one of the most beautiful bays in the world by Worldbays. This place is the gathering spot of all the things that nature can bestow, from majestic mountains and white sand stretches to crystal-clear seawater and warm golden sunshine.
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Da Nang to explore this wonderful pristine beach with ease!
2. Things to do and see at Lang Co Beach Hue – Da Nang
At and around Lang Co Beach, there are many interesting attractions and activities that will bring unforgettable experiences to visitors:
2.1. View Lang Co Bay from Hai Van Pass
An interesting activity that you should try at Lang Co Beach is admiring the view of the bay from Hai Van Pass. This is a well-known pass which has always attracted visitors by its beautiful winding roads. From the pass, visitors can zoom in their camera and see the entire Lang Co Bay along with many charming sceneries around.
2.2. Watch the sunrise on Canh Duong Beach
Canh Duong is a beach located near Lang Co Bay. This beach has made many visitors fall in love with its unspoiled beauty, thanks to the arc-shaped white sand stretch embracing the immense sea. Coming to Canh Duong Beach, you should definitely watch the sun gradually appear on the horizon at sunrise. This is also the ideal time and place to take your striking photos.
2.3. Go swimming to enjoy the clear water of Lang Co Beach Vietnam
Lang Co Beach attracts visitors with its crystal-clear seawater and fine white sand stretches. Here, it would be a waste if you don’t immerse yourself in the cool water to relieve the summer heat. With a coastline of about 10 kilometers, tourists can also take a casual walk along the beach and contemplate the brilliant sunrise or sunset on the sea.
2.4. Check in at Lap An Lagoon
Lap An Lagoon is a large brackish water area located to the west of Lang Co Bay. The lagoon, with an area of more than 800 hectares, extends from the foot of Phu Gia pass to the mouth of Hai Van sea. This is not only an ideal place for sightseeing, but also home to many species of creatures, especially oysters – a nutritious seafood. If you have the opportunity to come here, don’t hesitate to try fishing in this charming natural setting.
2.5. Explore cultural craft villages in Lang Co Bay
Coming to Lang Co Beach, in addition to visiting famous tourist destinations, it is also a good idea to explore the culture of craft villages. After only about an hour of driving towards Tu Duc Tomb, visitors will see a small road where there are stalls selling colorful incense. Here, you will have a chance to make the incense yourself as if you were a local artisan.
3. The full guide for your first ever trip to Lang Co Beach
3.1. When is the best time to go?
Lang Co Beach weather is divided into two main seasons, the dry season and the rainy season. Since the main activities of tourists when coming here are relaxing and swimming, it is best to travel to this beach from April to July. At this time, the water is clear, the waves are calm and the weather is cool and pleasant.
If you come to the beach from August to November, note that this is the rainy season. Therefore, the water is quite murky which makes it inconvenient for swimming or taking photos. In addition, from December to March, the weather is quite cold. If you come to Lang Co Beach during this period, you should refrain from swimming to avoid catching colds.
3.2. How to get there?
From Hue’s city center, you can follow National Road 1A which is the fastest route to Lang Co Beach. Follow Nguyen Tat Thanh street to Huong Thuy town, then continue along National Road 1A to Chan May road. Continue on for about 12 kilometers to reach the beach.
3.3. What should you note for the trip?
- Refrain from swimming in deep waters to ensure safety, because there is no lifeguard on duty here as well as any danger warning system.
- If you want to travel to Hai Van Pass, although the road condition is good, it is still necessary to be careful and exercise defensive driving.
- Lang Co Beach is located quite far from the city center, so there are not many entertainment activities here at night.
- If you want to buy gifts for your friends back home, you should negotiate the price before making the purchase.
Domestic and international tourists often include Hue, Da Nang, and Hoi An Ancient Town in one itinerary on their trip to Central Vietnam. While in Hoi An, it is highly recommended that you also come to VinWonders Nam Hoi An, a top-rated amusement park full of entertaining activities.
With 5 subdivisions, VinWonders Nam Hoi An will promisingly bring you numerous exhilarating experiences:
- Adventure Land: a place to test the courage of adventurous people who want to break their limits through heart-pounding games.
- Island of Folk Culture: a place that shows the authentic architectural features in every region of Vietnam and vividly reproduces the traditional Vietnamese craft village.
- Water World: a water paradise with pools and slides for children, families and friends, along with 11 exciting games to cool off the summer heat.
- Harbor Corner: a place where many cultures meet. Immerse yourself in diverse cultural features of the past and present, of the East and West.
- River Safari: the first and largest river safari in Vietnam, home to more than 50 species and 550 individuals of animals preserved and raised with care.
>>> Book tickets of VinWonders Nam Hoi An to enjoy all kinds of fantastic activities!
As a prominent destination in one of the most beautiful bays in the world, Lang Co Beach promises to bring many worthwhile experiences to tourists from all over the world. This will definitely be a place you cannot miss when traveling to Thua Thien Hue – Hoi An. And while you are here, don’t forget to book tickets of VinWonders Nam Hoi An to have lots of fun at this world-class amusement park!