- 1. Things to do in Vietnam: Unwind at the entertainment paradise VinWonders
- 2. Enjoy the high-end stay in Vinpearl’s hotels and resorts
- 3. Roam around Hanoi – One of the best things to do in Vietnam
- 4. Conquer Fansipan Mountain – the roof of Indochina
- 5. Vietnam things to do: Trek through Cat Ba National Park
- 6. Cycle along the poetic Huong River in Hue Imperial City
- 7. Cool things to do in Vietnam: Dune buggy riding in Phan Thiet
- 8. Visit the top museums in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9. Explore the Mekong Delta in the floating season
- 10. What to do in Vietnam: Enjoy foods in the three regions
Vietnam has been among the top destinations of tourists from all over the world. Before departure, which things to do in Vietnam to have the best journey should be your first concern. When in Vietnam, you should entertain yourself with the games at the VinWonders system, stay at the luxurious Vinpearl hotels and resorts, and more. Find out about them here!
1. Things to do in Vietnam: Unwind at the entertainment paradise VinWonders
Present in almost every popular tourist destination in the country, the VinWonders amusement park system offers the most modern things to do in Vietnam to entertain visitors.
1.1. VinWonders Phu Quoc
With a scale of 46.7 hectares, VinWonders Phu Quoc is the largest theme park in Vietnam and a leading one in Asia. It has 6 subdivisions with lots of both indoor and outdoor activities:
- European Avenue: Relive the glory days of Europe by admiring its ancient architecture, experiencing an interactive dark-house game, and enjoying the multimillion-dollar show “Once”.
- Fantasy World: Explore the multiverse with the 5 fantasy worlds: Amazing Kingdom, Hidden Oasis, Ancient Valley, Mystical Forest, and Western Frontier.
- Mysterious Viking Village: Take on the role of a fearless warrior and explore the Viking culture at a Scandinavian Nordic village.
- Typhoon World: Conquer the challenges in Southeast Asia’s largest water park and be ready to be swept away by the amazing water waves.
- Sea Shell: Admire the majestic underwater kingdom in one of the five largest aquariums in the world and explore marine life.
- Adventure World: Go on an adventure back in time to a mysterious era when the Maya and Greek civilisations ruled the world.
>>> Book tickets of VinWonders Phu Quoc to optimize your time and budget when travelling to the pearl island!
1.2. VinWonders Nha Trang
When you are in Nha Trang, VinWonders Nha Trang, the park of records, will be an ideal place to unwind with your friends and families. Its 6 exciting subdivisions, spread over a 50-hectare area, will undoubtedly leave you with unforgettable memories.
- Sea World
This is a marine wonderland that has a collection of more than 30,000 sea creatures, some of which are rare species. This awe-inspiring aquarium is a hotspot where you can walk through underwater tunnels and be mesmerised by the schools of fish, sharks, turtles, and more, swimming overhead.
- Water World
This first and only freshwater park on the sea in Vietnam occupies an area of 50,000 square metres. It has a wide range of pools, rides, water cannons, and twisty slides designed for everyone.
If you are a water sports fan, get your gear ready and make your way through the world’s largest Floating Bay. This 4,200-square-metre playground can accommodate up to 750 people, providing challenging and exhilarating water games that will blow your daily fatigue away.
- King’s Garden
This is the first and only open animal reserve in Nha Trang. It is home to various animals from all over the world, including endangered species such as white Bengal tigers, American flamingos, African hippopotamuses, Asian black bears, and lemurs. Here, you can enjoy the lush zoo landscape and watch the animals roaming around.
- World Garden
This is a favourite spot for nature lovers. It is filled with trees and flowers, promisingly bringing a sense of peace for visitors. Here, you can immerse yourself in the calm natural environment, feel the sound and smell of plants and fresh air.
- Adventure Land
This division offers plenty of mind-blowing games for both adults and children. Test your bravery with heart-stopping games such as roller coasters, swings, bungee jumping, aerial racing, pirate ships, etc. An action-packed journey is sure to pump your adrenaline and bring many unforgettable memories on your Nha Trang trip.
- Fairy Land
Fairy Land is another epic division for adventure enthusiasts. Here, you will experience the incomparable thrills of flying across the amusement park on a two-seater zipline, which is the longest, steepest, and highest in Vietnam. There are also classic carousel rides loved by young children or those who simply want to enjoy the pleasantly slow pace of life.
>>> Book tickets of VinWonders Nha Trang to enjoy endless fun and relax in the coastal city!
1.3. VinWonders Nam Hoi An
VinWonders Nam Hoi An is a top-rated amusement park in Hoi An full of wonderful entertaining activities. Its 5 subdivisions will bring you all sorts of exciting experiences.
- Adventure Land: A place that tests the bravery of thrill-seeking tourists who love adventure and like to push their limits through heart-pounding games.
- Island of Folk Culture: A place that gathers the genuine architectural features of every region in Vietnam and vividly reproduces the Vietnamese traditional craft village.
- Water World: A water paradise with slides and pools for children, families and friends, along with 11 exciting games for you to cool off in summer.
- Harbor Corner: A place of cultures, where you can immerse yourself in a space of contrasting cultural features of the past and present, of the East and West.
- River Safari: the first and largest river safari in Vietnam, home to more than 50 species and 550 individuals of animals carefully preserved and raised.
>>> Book tickets of VinWonders Nam Hoi An to indulge in cultural knowledge and games!
2. Enjoy the high-end stay in Vinpearl’s hotels and resorts
Vinpearl Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Nha Trang, Vinpearl Hoi An, and Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang offer luxurious facilities and international-standard services in most leading tourist destinations in Vietnam.
- Phu Quoc
Phu Quoc has a pristine and romantic beauty. Here, you can watch the sunrise and sunset on many mesmerising beaches, such as Ong Lang Beach, Sao Beach, Rach Vem Beach, and Long Beach. You can also dive to see coral reefs and colourful schools of fish in An Thoi Island, which will be one of the top experiences and coolest things to do in Vietnam.
While you are on the pearl island, it is recommended that you stay at Vinpearl Phu Quoc resorts, which are located on the most beautiful beaches and offer luxurious facilities and high-standard services.
- Nha Trang
In Nha Trang, you should go swimming at beautiful islands such as Tre, Mun, Tam, and Binh Ba, all of which have turquoise cool water all year round. And don’t forget to go diving in Nha Trang as you can discover coral reefs and caves with large schools of fish.
While you are in Nha Trang, consider staying at Vinpearl Nha Trang resorts, which are situated in prime locations in the coastal city. Here, you can relax amidst nature and conveniently travel to nearby tourist hubs.
- Hoi An
In Hoi An, make sure you stroll around the old streets to see a fantastic blend of Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese cultures in architecture, tradition and food. The streets will seem even more mysterious at night when they are lit with lanterns. Especially on full-moon nights, flower garlands are released on the gentle Hoai River, which will be etched into your memory as one of the best Vietnam things to do and see.
While you are in Hoi An, it is recommended that you stay at Vinpearl Hoi An’s two resorts, which are both architectural masterpieces. Both Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An and Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An can accommodate solo travellers and big groups of guests, as they both have large spaces for important meetings and events.
- Da Nang
As Vietnam’s third biggest city, Da Nang has more attractions than you expect. If you like swimming, Da Nang has some of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, such as My Khe, Non Nuoc, Rang, Nam O, Bac My An, and Xuan Thieu. Many of them are perfect for swimming and water games.
In addition, the Marble Mountains are a favourable site for hiking and getting an aerial view of the city. Some 70 kilometres to the south of the city, My Son Sanctuary has various mysterious things to do in Da Nang Vietnam. This world cultural heritage bears the distinctive architectural features of the ancient Cham kingdom (2nd – 17th century)..
While you are in Da Nang, you should stay at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang, which is like a tranquil oasis with over 122 neoclassical-style villas inside lush premises of flowers and fruits.
3. Roam around Hanoi – One of the best things to do in Vietnam
Hanoi has various attractions where you can learn about the culture and history of the capital. In the Hoan Kiem Lake area, you can visit the Hanoi Post Office, Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge, Pen Tower, and King Le Monument. Furthermore, you should visit the nearby Old Quarter, an area with many typical tube houses dating back to hundreds of years ago, and St. Joseph’s Cathedral, a French architectural work that blends the Gothic and Vietnamese styles.
A short distance away lies Dong Xuan Market, a big trading centre in Northern Vietnam. Moving towards the West Lake, you will see a complex of many historical attractions, including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Presidential Palace, along with many pagodas and temples nearby.
In particular, if you travel with children, you should definitely come to Vinpearl Aquarium and VinKE Times City.
- At Vinpearl Aquarium, you will have the opportunity to explore the ocean world at one of the most modern aquarium systems in Vietnam. In a total area of nearly 4,000 square meters, Vinpearl Aquarium is home to more than 30,000 sea creatures from around the world.
- Meanwhile, VinKE Times City creates a “play and learn” space for children to experience their dream career, learn about their favorite field, and become more confident with the world around them. It focuses on many job simulation games, such as Fire Department, Traffic Police, Fashion Star, Kid Chef, Auto Repair Workshop, etc.
>>> Book tickets of Vinpearl Aquarium and VinKE and visit this cool entertainment complex as one of the top things to do in Hanoi Vietnam!
4. Conquer Fansipan Mountain – the roof of Indochina
If you like hiking, trekking up Fansipan Mountain is one of the best things to do in Sapa Vietnam. With the height of 3,143 metres above sea level, Fansipan is a wonderful challenge for thrill seekers. It is not easy to climb to the peak, which makes the experience even more worthwhile when you have successfully done so. On top of Indochina, you will be swarmed with a sea of clouds.
5. Vietnam things to do: Trek through Cat Ba National Park
Cat Ba National Park is a gift from Mother Nature to Hai Phong City. This biosphere reserve covers a total area of 15,200 hectares and is a highly-recommended destination for nature lovers. You can trek through the forest and climb up the mountain peak to get the whole mesmerising view of the area. Then, stop by Lan Ha Bay to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere at sunset, when the sun meets the sea and fishing boats return to the dock.
6. Cycle along the poetic Huong River in Hue Imperial City
Hue has many tranquil landscapes by the gentle Huong River. Among the things to do in Hue Vietnam, cycling along the river will make you feel like time has stopped here. You have a chance to admire the local landscapes and people as you pass by the lush gardens and magnificent ancient architectural works. You can also learn a great deal about Vietnam’s history at the complex of the Imperial City.
7. Cool things to do in Vietnam: Dune buggy riding in Phan Thiet
Just a 20-minute drive away from Mui Ne, Phan Thiet, you will find an area full of white sand dunes. The dunes here appear breathtakingly magical, especially at sunset. You can rent a sandboard from the local vendors and take a deep breath before sliding down the sand slope. Or you can try buggy riding instead.
8. Visit the top museums in Ho Chi Minh City
One of the top things to do in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, the second largest city in the country, is visit the many museums here to learn more about the nation’s history, especially about the heroic deeds of Vietnamese people during wartime. The War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi Tunnels are two ideal destinations, showing lots of vivid pictures, military equipment and modern exhibits.
9. Explore the Mekong Delta in the floating season
One of the best South Vietnam things to do is take a cruise on Mekong River in Can Tho and Ben Tre, where you can feel the local culture via the sights, smells, and sounds around. In addition, visiting floating markets such as Cai Rang and Cai Be, you will be surrounded by all sorts of agricultural products from the local gardens. You will also witness the humble lifestyle of the residents here, who are as gentle, and calm as the boats floating on the river.
10. What to do in Vietnam: Enjoy foods in the three regions
The most interesting part of Vietnam travel and tourism is trying as many kinds of Vietnamese food as possible to see how unique they are. There are 3 regions in the country, and each has its own culinary features. The best dishes in these regions can be found in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, or Hoi An. You can try street food such as banh mi (Vietnamese sandwich), pho (beef/chicken noodle), bun (vermicelli), seafood, and che (sweet soup). They are the fruit of the labour and creativity of the local chefs.
Your trip to Vietnam will be flawless when you know which things to do in Vietnam. Choose Vinpearl hotels and resorts to stay and VinWonders parks to play, as they will be worth every bit of your time. And there are countless other activities for you to try in the country. Make sure to enjoy Vietnam to your heart’s content!