|VinWonders Phu Quoc Ticket Prices 2022|
|No.||Ticket types||Visitors above 140cm in height||Visitors from 100cm to 140cm in height||Elderly visitors (aged 60 and over)|
|01||VinWonders Phu Quoc||950.000 VND||710.000 VND||710.000 VND|
|02||VinWonders & Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc||1.350.000 VND||1.000.000 VND||1.000.000 VND|
1. You are not allowed to bring into the zone:
– Food and beverages other than foods intended for use by children or people on a special diet; Live animals; Bicycles, skis, roller skates and sound-emitting equipment which may affect tourists and animals; Weapons (including bow and arrow), explosive substances, banned goods.
You can use the locker service for tourists in the areas in front of and behind the entrance.
2. The tourists who purchase entrance tickets have the right to participate in all games and visit all areas at Vinwonders Phu Quoc in accordance with regulations (except services incurred at your request). Tickets purchased are not allowed to be exchanged or returned.
3. Children below 140cm must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Practice a civilised lifestyle:
Order in line at each sightseeing and play area. Do not step on the grass, break the branches to pick flowers, damage the landscape, trees, property and other decoration and display items in the amusement park. Do not throw garbage and spit indiscriminately causing unsanitary conditions.
5. Keep the necessary safe distance when moving. Do not stand on the wall or guardrail of the landscape lake. Do not lie/climb on trees, on benches or public wooden chairs. Do not sit on the railing, lean against fenced areas or places that have other danger warning signs.
6. Protect and keep your own personal belongings. The Management Board is not responsible for any personal property damage occurring within the Vinwonders Phu Quoc.
7. Always follow the instructions and guidance of the staff at sightseeing areas, especially in emergency situations.
8. Absolutely do not smoke (except for designated locations).
9. Do not feed animals arbitrarily, except where permitted and use the food provided and instructed by animal care personnel.
10. Have absolute respect for animal life: Do not use the flash when photographing animals; Do not throw objects into the area where animals live, do not disturb, incite or provoke animals in any form; Do not access to animal enclosures and staff areas.
11. Commercial filming and photography activities need approval from the Management Board before implementation.
12. Acts that are contrary to the fine traditions and customs of Vietnam and the laws of Vietnam, as well as any acts that adversely affect the aesthetics or other tourists, are strictly forbidden. Do not gamble, organise gambling and gamble on site.
For your safety and the community’s, we look forward to receiving the active and voluntary cooperation of you. The Management Board may ask you to leave Vinwonders Phu Quocand is not responsible for refunding tickets and compensating for damage if you do not comply with the above regulations.