- 1. Overview of VinWonders Nha Trang
- 2. What to do: Top 7 must-see attractions of VinWonders Nha Trang
- 2.1. Immerse yourself in the amazing Sea World
- 2.2. Beat the heat at Water World
- 2.3. King’s Garden for animal lovers
- 2.4. Reconnect with nature at The World Garden
- 2.5. Adventure Land for adrenaline junkies
- 2.6. Live your dream in Fairy Land
- 2.7. Marvel at Tata Show – The first blockbuster multimedia extravaganza in Vietnam
- 3. What to eat: VinWonders Nha Trang food and restaurants
- 4. How to get to VinWonders Nha Trang?
- 5. VinWonders Nha Trang ticket prices
- 6. Essential tips for visitors to VinWonders Nha Trang
Nha Trang city has welcomed ever-increasing local and international tourists thanks to its charming coastlines, superb cuisine, and incredible sights. If you are hankering for a marvelous island-hopping trip, VinWonders Nha Trang will be your dreamland. The Nha Trang amusement park is a sought-after attraction in Vietnam, let alone the city, with an array of fascinating activities that you cannot just miss out on. Read on for Vinpearl’s ultimate guides below to get the most out of your itinerary to this popular destination in Nha Trang!
1. Overview of VinWonders Nha Trang
- Address: Hon Tre Island, Vinh Nguyen, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province
- Opening hours: Daily 8:00 – 20:00
VinWonders Nha Trang, formerly known as Vinpearl Land Nha Trang, is the first and the only seaside amusement park in Vietnam. It lies on the north of Hon Tre Island (Bamboo Island), Nha Trang Bay, one of the 29 most stunning sea gulfs in the world. The park covers an area of 50 hectares with 6 wondrous subdivisions labeled the mecca for leisure and recreation. This massive complex features architectural masterpieces, outdoor and indoor arcade centers, refreshing water slides, thrilling rides, bustling shops, and numerous dining options.
VinWonders Nha Trang was honored as the country’s most attractive amusement park by the Vietnam Tourism Association. The park is a harmonious combination of ever-evolving modern settings and natural scenery with magnificent ocean views, emerging as a tourist magnet for Nha Trang city. Millions of holidaymakers from all nationalities have flocked to VinWonders Nha Trang to unwind and marvel at its grandeur.
>>> Book tickets to VinWonders Nha Trang amusement park now for your upcoming fantastic getaway!
2. What to do: Top 7 must-see attractions of VinWonders Nha Trang
2.1. Immerse yourself in the amazing Sea World
Sea World is a marine wonderland with a favorite Nha Trang aquarium, impressive underwater exhibits, and international festivals. Its large-scale aquarium showcases a collection of more than 30,000 sea creatures, including rare species. Here is a photogenic hotspot where you can walk through acrylic tunnels and be mesmerized by schools of fish, sharks, turtles, and more swimming overhead.
Besides, Sea World organizes various compelling live programs, such as colorful water music shows, dolphins and seals’ performances, feeding shows, and mermaid shows, that will definitely fascinate sea lovers.
Make sure to check the timetable of shows in Sea World Nha Trang below:
|Mermaid Show||Daily 11:00 – 11:10 and 15:00 – 15:10||Underwater World|
|Fish Feeding Show||Daily 10:00 – 10:15 and 17:00 – 17:15||Underwater World|
|Musical Water Fountain Show||Daily 19:00 – 19:15||Musical water Fountain Amphitheater|
2.2. Beat the heat at Water World
Amid the tropical weather of Nha Trang, a water park is a perfect place to freshen up all year round. Water World of VinWonders Nha Trang is the first and only freshwater park on the sea in Vietnam. It occupies an area of 50,000 square meters with a vacation-mode atmosphere and a wide range of pools, rides, water cannons, and twisty slides designed for everyone.
If you are a water sports fan, get your gear ready and make your way through the world’s largest Floating Bay. This 4,200-square-meter floating playground can accommodate up to 750 people, providing challenging and exhilarating aquatic games that improve your fitness, and teamwork skills, as well as blow your daily fatigue away.
From adrenaline-pumping aquatic zones, children’s playgrounds, a 1.500 square-meter wave pool to relaxing lazy rivers, Water World guarantees a day of thrills and spills for the whole family with little ones. The VinWonders Nha Trang water park opens daily from 9:00 to 17:30.
2.3. King’s Garden for animal lovers
Set in a spacious and spectacular wildlife environment, King’s Garden is the first and only open animal preserve in Nha Trang. The zoo park is home to fauna from all over the world, some of which are rare and endangered, such as white Bengal tigers, American flamingos, African hippopotamuses, Asian black bears, and lemurs. Coming to King’s Garden, visitors and children can enjoy the lush zoo landscapes and learn about the inhabitants that roam in open enclosures simulating their natural habitats.
Moreover, King’s Garden displays nearly 30 species of beautiful birds. Bird shows are held every day where audiences can witness the extraordinary talents of 10 exotic ones performing fierce dances and magic. The bird shows start daily from 11:30 – 11:50 and 15:30 – 15:50 at the Bird World stage.
At Flamingo Lake, you will have a chance to meet the celebrity of the bird kingdom, observe their iconic loving gesture, and capture picture-perfect moments with this fabulous creature.
2.4. Reconnect with nature at The World Garden
Are you tired of urban sightseeing? World Garden is a favorite spot for nature lovers filled with trees and flowers, bringing peace amidst our busy lives. Its naturally-calming environment allows visitors to immerse themselves in the sound and smell of plants and fresh air.
Sprawled all over the 5,000 square meters of land, the park features 4 themed areas, including indoor and outdoor showplaces.
- Cactus Land: An extensive nursery with African-inspired design, housing more than 400 cactus varieties, 200 types of succulents, and huge Baobab trees. This Nha Trang “cactus museum” holds recent records for the largest cactus collection on an island in Vietnam and the first Vietnam map made of 1,600 cacti.
- Rose Kingdom: Giant glass domes where you can enjoy walking across the eye-catching bouquets of over 10,000 colorful roses in full bloom, such as Nina Weibull, Golden Orange Climber, Paul’s, and Scarlet Climber.
- Japanese Garden: A classical Japanese-style setting with torii gates, green bonsais, tea houses, Koi ponds, etc. which strive to inspire contemplation and meditation.
- Sky Ferris Wheel: One of the tallest and largest Ferris wheels in Vietnam with 120-meter height and 60 cabins for up to 480 passengers. By taking a ride, you will immediately fall in love with the breathtaking panorama of the ocean on one side and the stupendous man-made landscapes of VinWonders Nha Trang on another side.
2.5. Adventure Land for adrenaline junkies
Thrill-seekers definitely cannot miss Adventure World of VinWonders Nha Trang which affords plenty of mind-blowing games for both adults and children. Get ready to test your bravery and challenge yourself to heart-stopping rides like fast-paced roller coasters, swings, bungee jumping, aerial racing, pirate ships, etc. An action-packed journey at Adventure World is sure to satisfy your adrenaline needs and bring unforgettable sensational memories to your Nha Trang trip.
2.6. Live your dream in Fairy Land
Fairy Land is another epic venture for adventure enthusiasts with unique cruises. Here, you will experience the incomparable thrills of flying across the amusement park on a two-seater zip line. The VinWonders Nha Trang’s zipline possesses three records of the longest and steepest, and high free-landing jump in Vietnam.
Another worth-a-try activity is Alpine Coaster, which allows travelers to ride alone or with another person and slide down a 1,865-meter-long course surrounded by Hon Tre Island’s picturesque backdrop. This is Asia’s first alpine coaster on the island.
Fairy Land would not be complete without the classic and nostalgic carousel rides beloved by young children and those simply enjoying pleasant slow turns. The site also affords a popular photo-op for Instagrammers due to its elaborate vintage backgrounds adorned with castle-themed exteriors.
2.7. Marvel at Tata Show – The first blockbuster multimedia extravaganza in Vietnam
Tata Lighting Show is the nighttime highlight at VinWonders Nha Trang, bringing audiences into a multi-sensory feast through the scale of a huge outdoor stage and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. To generate this world-class multimedia performance, it requires the attendance of 170 domestic and international professional casts, 40 makeup artists and trainers, more than 14 most modern laser projectors, and 200 tons of equipment with an investment of up to 10 million dollars. All these effects and contributions together create an awe-inspiring presentation with an overwhelming captivation and immersion that makes us unable to move our eyes away from them.
Tata Show, recognized as the first blockbuster multimedia extravaganza in Vietnam, promises pleasurable sensations, profound emotion, and dramatic moments that no visitor to VinWonders Nha Trang should miss. The show ticket is FREE as it is included in the amusement park’s entrance fees.
3. What to eat: VinWonders Nha Trang food and restaurants
VinWonders Nha Trang has a variety of spacious stores and restaurants offering extensive shopping, food, and drinks options at reasonable prices, which satisfy all of visitors’ needs. There is no shortage of tasty food and refreshments, ranging from Vietnamese traditional dishes, Western-style delicacies, fast foods to BBQ parties, helping recharge your energy throughout the whole fun day long at the park.
You can choose some of the dining options below.
|Wind& Sea Restaurant||Daily 09:00 – 20:00||Fairy Land|
|Coral Restaurant||Daily 11:00 – 15:00||Fairy Land|
|Yummy Land Adventure||Fri – Sun 10:00 – 19:00||Adventure Land|
|Viet Cuisine Restaurant||Daily 10:00 – 18:00||World Garden|
|Yummy Restaurant||Daily 10:00 – 18:00||Water World|
|Lotteria||Mon – Thu: 09:00 – 19:00
Fri – Sun: 09:00 – 20:00
|Lotteria||Daily 09:00 – 18:00||King’s Garden|
4. How to get to VinWonders Nha Trang?
Located on Hon Tre Island, 7 kilometers away from Nha Trang Beach (along Tran Phu Street) and 3.5 kilometers away from Nha Trang Stone Bridge Port, VinWonders Nha Trang is easily accessible from Nha Trang city center via several means of transportation.
- By cable car (Suspended)
VinWonders Nha Trang cable car is a signature of the amusement park, recognized as the world’s longest cable-car system over sea with an overall length of 3,320 meters. It only takes roughly 10 minutes to reach the island from the mainland by cable cars. From 60 meters above sea level, travelers have a chance to admire the panorama of the sparkling East Sea Coast and enchanting Nha Trang city.
*In the meantime, the cable system is temporarily closed for maintenance until further notice.
- By high-speed boat (Daily 8:00 – 20:00)
High-speed boat is an alternative to access to VinWonders Nha Trang within 12-15 minutes. This service is available 24 hours and the average interval between boats is 30 minutes.
- By canoe (Daily 8:00 – 22:00)
Canoe is the cheapest option to get to the Nha Trang amusement park if you want to lower your travel spend. The canoe journey takes approximately 7 to 10 minutes depending on the weather.
5. VinWonders Nha Trang ticket prices
How much is VinWonders Nha Trang ticket? Check out the latest updates on the amusement park entrance fees below.
|Entrance ticket||Guests under 100cm||Guests from 140cm tall and above||Guests from 100cm to under 140cm tall||Elderly guests (From 60 years old)|
|VinWonders Nha Trang – 1 day pass||Free entrance||800,000 VND
(Approx. $32 USD)
(Approx. $24 USD)
(Approx. $24 USD)
|VinWonders Nha Trang – Entry after 4 pm||Free entrance||560,000 VND
(Approx. $22 USD)
(Approx. $18 USD)
(Approx. $18 USD)
>>> Book VinWonders Nha Trang e-tickets here for the best deals!
6. Essential tips for visitors to VinWonders Nha Trang
- When you first enter VinWonders, remember to grab a map that marks out the opening hours and locations of attractions in the park, in case you may get lost.
- Make sure you check the timelines of wonderful performances and shows in VinWonders Nha Trang on our official website or at the entrance gate. As some shows only have one performance a day, like Tata Show, it is imperative to prioritize them first.
- Book VinWonders Nha Trang e-tickets in advance to avoid the hassle and skip the line, especially during holidays. Visitors should refer to the official website of VinWonders to get the best prices and occasional discounts.
- Stay hydrated, wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and avoid thick clothing due to the humid weather of Nha Trang. To enjoy a whole fun day at VinWonders, don’t forget to pack essentials for your amusement park bag, like portable phone chargers, handheld fans, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, swimsuit, etc.
- Don’t leave VinWonders Nha Trang without purchasing some keepsakes to take home. There are 20 shophouses where you can find all kinds of items, such as snacks, clothes, accessories, and souvenirs.
- Having your accommodation booked in advance will be crucial for your visit to VinWonders Nha Trang. Vinpearl resort & hotel on Hon Tre Island, conveniently located right next to the amusement park, are ideal choices for your delightful stay in Nha Trang city. This 5-star system hosts a wide range of deluxe beachfront villas & rooms with high-class amenities and services, modern spas, upscale-dining restaurants, top-notch bars, and lounges rolled into one.
VinWonders Nha Trang is a favorable tropical paradise for everyone, bursting with dazzling performances, intriguing adventures, and entertainment amidst the island’s alluring natural landscape. There is no way for travelers to miss out on this irresistible attraction in Nha Trang during their holidays. You definitely need to brace yourself, bring an appetite to try the flavorful dishes, and a good camera to capture the memorable moments here. Are you ready to leave all of your stresses behind and delve into the new world of fascination and relaxation? Book VinWonders Nha Trang e-tickets now to start your fabulous journey!
>>> Book vouchers, combos, and tours to Nha Trang to enjoy your travel to the fullest at low costs!