1. How to join
- Step 1: Record a video covering any song by Maroon 5
- Step 2: Post on your personal account on Tiktok/Facebook Reels and make it public with the hashtags #8WonderChallenge #MeetMaroon5 #8Wonder
- Step 3: Scan to submit your entry HERE
- Any citizen worldwide, regardless of nationality, age, or place of residence, can participate
- Have a passion for music, especially love Maroon 5’s songs
- Notice: Contestants under the age of 15 must have a guardian/representative submit their entries and are responsible for the copyright of it. In the event of winning the prize, the guardian/representative will be responsible for the whole procedures of receiving the prize and managing and handing over the property to the winner.
3.1. How entries are given scores
- Round 1: Top 30 videos with the highest interaction scores will be selected for round 1. The interaction score is calculated as the sum of the total number of views + the number of hearts until 20:00, July 10, 2023.
- Round 2: VinWonders chooses the best videos with highest scores given by our judges based on following criteria: voice quality, right music, creativity, expression and interaction with camera, etc.
- Mr. Quoc Trung – Composer
- Ms. Nguyen Tra My – Director of VCCA Arts Center
- Mr. Pham Quang Minh – Deputy General Director of VCCorp/ Director of Kenh14
- Ms. Tran Bich Viet – Marketing Director of VinWonders
- Participation time: From 20:00 on November 11 to 20:00 on November 23, 2023
- Result announcement time: November 25, 2023
8 contestants with the highest final scores will receive a limited Meet & Greet with Maroon 5 ticket plus a special gift set and a GA ticket to attend 8Wonder Winter at Grand World Phu Quoc, December 16, 2023.
6. General provisions
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash under any circumstances. In case the winner cannot claim the prize, The Organizing Board (Phu Quoc United Center, Grand World Phu Quoc, VinWonders, Vinpearl & Vinfast) reserve the right to award the prize to the next highest scorer.
- Video must be uploaded within the valid time of the contest
- Videos must comply with TikTok and Facebook’s Terms of Service, community standards, and other applicable policies, and The Organizing Board reserves the right to remove any video or take other action on any video that does not comply with TikTok and Facebook’s community standards and/or policies.
- By participating in the contest, contestants agree to give The Organizing Board the right to use articles, images, videos and related content for promotion and marketing purposes. At the same time, the contestant waives all responsibility of The Organizing Board from all complaints, lawsuits and disputes related to the use of the above images/clips for brand communication.
- Contestants are fully responsible for the copyright of the entries, including the content introducing the experience, images and videos provided to the organizers. If there is any dispute, violation of law or expense related to copyright, moral rights, image ownership, copyright of content of the entry, the contestant shall bear the full responsibility.
- The Organizing Board reserve the right to exclude entries that do not match the contest’s criteria. If the contestant has invalid clip content, his/her right to participate in the contest will be forfeited without prior announcement.
- Contestants MUST NOT use tools to increase views, hearts, and fake comments. The Organizing Board reserve the right to cancel the results and eliminate the entries when detecting signs of cheating.
- Contestants need to provide accurate and complete personal information as prescribed. On the day of the Meet & & Greet event, the winner is required to present identification that matches the registered information.
- The Organizing Board are not responsible for any expense incurred in the process of participants submitting entries and receiving prizes.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the contest results, The Organizing Board reserve the right to make the final decision.