- 1. Where is Grand World Phu Quoc?
- 2. The top things to do at Grand World Phu Quoc
- 2.1. Take a boat ride on the charming Venice River
- 2.2. Explore one of the largest bamboo works in the world – Bamboo Legend
- 2.3. Visit Teddy Bear Museum
- 2.4. Explore Urban Park
- 2.5. Satisfy your shopping appetite at Grand World Phu Quoc
- 2.6. Immerse yourself in unique shows at night
- 2.7. Take photos at charming bridges
- 2.8. Enjoy delicious dishes of Vietnam and the world
- 2.9. Visit Vietnam’s largest theme park near Grand World Phu Quoc
Not only known for sun-kissed beaches and dreamy sunsets, Phu Quoc also captivates visitors with its impressive entertainment areas. Among them, Grand World Phu Quoc is a must-see destination. Here you can immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of a sleepless city filled up with colorful festivals, busy commercial streets, and magnificent architectural works. Read on to see what you should not miss at this spot!
1. Where is Grand World Phu Quoc?
Grand World Phu Quoc is an extremely high-class entertainment and shopping complex belonging to Phu Quoc United Center, located right at Bai Dai beach, Ganh Dau commune, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang.
Spreading on an area of 85 hectares with 23 different subdivisions, Grand World Phu Quoc has everything necessary to fulfill the diverse needs of tourists including sightseeing, shopping, and entertaining. Coming here, you will be first impressed by its splendid architecture inspired by European cities. Soon after that, the hectic ambiance of its fashionable and busy commercial streets will catch your eye and pique your curiosity. With a bustling atmosphere and striking background everywhere, Grand World Phu Quoc will absolutely bring you not only a lot of fun but also mesmerizing photos.
Grand World Phu Quoc is also known as the “sleepless city”. Having non-stop vibrant festivals and parties 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, this spot creates an endless entertainment circle for you to enjoy Phu Quoc Island at any time.
>>> Book tickets to Phu Quoc United Center for a memorable vacation!
2. The top things to do at Grand World Phu Quoc
There are many things to see and try at Grand World Phu Quoc, of which the most outstanding experiences include:
2.1. Take a boat ride on the charming Venice River
The Venice River here, or the Lake of Love, is inspired by the beautiful Venice river in Italy. As a perfect replica of the Italian one, the Venice River at Grand World Phu Quoc helps many travelers catch a glimpse of Venice, while also encouraging others to come to the boot-shaped country to admire the “authentic” Venice version.
Coming here, you will get the opportunity to ride on the typical Italian gondolas down the river and take in the incredibly poetic European scene that is made up of many colorful buildings.
In particular, with its lyrical and poetic features, this is also the top destination chosen by tourists to watch the sunset.
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Phu Quoc to not miss any exciting experience!
2.2. Explore one of the largest bamboo works in the world – Bamboo Legend
Known as “the pride of Vietnamese cultural quintessence”, the Bamboo Legend building is an attraction that visitors absolutely should not miss. 32,000 bamboo trees from Tay Ninh, under the talented hands of the architects, have created an iconic work of up to nearly 700 square meters wide and 14.4 meters high at the gate of Grand World Phu Quoc.
Inspired by the quintessential symbols of Vietnam such as bamboo, bronze drum, and lotus; and ingeniously combined with modern architectural styles, the architects have built a work that expresses Vietnamese cultural identity in a contemporary way. This work also shows a sense of patriotism and Vietnam’s distinctive identity to the rest of the globe.
2.3. Visit Teddy Bear Museum
The Teddy Bear Museum, a shopping and entertainment complex with a total area of up to 2,162 square meters, has the unique design of a Donut-shaped building. This museum can accommodate up to 2,000 visitors per day.
Arriving at the entrance gate, visitors are welcomed by a giant 15-meter-tall teddy bear statue, a feature of all Teddy Bear Museums around the world. Inside are Indiana Jones-inspired adventures, where you can find 5 separate zones recreating the journey of Teddy Jones.
Here, tourists of all ages, especially children, have the opportunity to hear about the birth of the Teddy bear – a familiar friend of children around the world. Also, they can join interactive games, DIY workshops, create live sketches, or relax at the Teddy Bear Cafe downstairs after checking out the exhibitions.
The ticket fee for entering the museum is applied as follows:
- Children (under 100 centimeters tall): free ticket
- Children (from 100 centimeters to under 140 centimeters tall): VND 150.000/ticket
- Visitors (aged 60 and above): VND 150.000/ticket
- Adults (over 140 centimeters tall): VND 200.000/ticket
>>> Book tickets to the Teddy Bear Museum to explore Vietnam’s first teddy bear museum!
2.4. Explore Urban Park
It would be a waste to enter Grand World Phu Quoc without visiting this Urban Park. There are incredibly vivid and striking sceneries here that have undergone rigorous artistic creation and maintenance.
With an area of up to 500 square meters and 55 large and small art works, this park receives more than 3,000 visitors every day. It is guaranteed that when you come to admire this collection of unique pieces of art located deep within Phu Quoc, you will be left speechless by what you see.
2.5. Satisfy your shopping appetite at Grand World Phu Quoc
If you are a shopaholic, Grand World Phu Quoc is the ideal haven to indulge your enthusiasm.
The shopping paradise in the Grand World commercial zone consists of 979 shophouses with many world-famous retail brands, located in 3 subdivisions, namely Shanghai, Indochina, and the Mediterranean. Each subdivision embraces its own style: a vibrant miniature Mediterranean city, an Indochinese area with bold Asian features, and a bustling and culturally imprinted Shanghai.
Visitors to this place have a wide variety of options for food, handicrafts, clothing, jewelry, etc. Here, you can satisfy not only your taste buds but also your eyes.
>>> Book tickets to entertainment paradises in Phu Quoc today and enjoy your fantastic travel to Phu Quoc!
2.6. Immerse yourself in unique shows at night
Grand World treats you not only with exciting daytime activities but also colorful and vibrant night festivals. There are shows that let you indulge in the charm of Phu Quoc, the traditional beauty of Vietnam, and the magnificence of Italy right on the pearl island.
Here is a summary of these performances:
- The Quintessence of Vietnam (Tinh hoa Việt Nam): This show will help you learn about Vietnamese culture through stories. Applying cutting-edge lighting and sound effects and unique equipment such as water stages, movable rows of houses, ziplines, and 3D projection mapping into storytelling, the vivid show will bring you back to an ancient time of a rustic but resilient Vietnam.
>>> Book tickets to the Quintessence of Vietnam show and Teddy Bear Museum with only one click!
- The Colors of Venice (Sắc màu Venice): This is Vietnam’s largest water-based multimedia art show that you should not miss. Inspired by the Carnival of Venice and European culture, here, you can live in a romantic love story on the idyllic Venice River, in a perfect setting of state-of-the-art LEDs and 3D projection mapping technology. The bright lights, vibrant music, and mesmerizing dances at Grand World will make you feel like you are in Venice.
- The Wow Sunset show: If you are a lover of the sunset, this show is absolutely for you. This is the first series of mini shows to admire sunset views by the sea in Vietnam. Coming to this show, you will be amazed by the impressive scenery when the sun goes down. You can also party up with top-notch live performances from famous artists, and enjoy 5-star seafoods & BBQ buffets by the idyllic shores of Vinpearl Phu Quoc.
2.7. Take photos at charming bridges
Spanning over the charm Venice River, there are 3 bridges that are chosen by many tourists for a walk or taking photos. They are the Bridge of Romance, Bridge of Love, and Bridge of Life. In order to take some mesmerizing photos at the bridges, you can either wear an elegant outfit and strike a casual pose, or put on a stylish costume and make a unique stance.
From these bridges, you can also have a broader view of the gondolas that are floating on the magnificent Venice, observe the colorful buildings embracing the beauty of little Venice, and immerse yourself in the lively carnival atmosphere.
2.8. Enjoy delicious dishes of Vietnam and the world
Known as a culinary paradise with a wide system of restaurants and street food vendors, Grand World Phu Quoc attracts a large number of diners to visit and discover its cuisine.
Here, you will experience super delicious specialties from countries like Vietnam, China, Thailand, Korea, etc. These dishes are prepared by skilled chefs or local vendors, ensuring that you will enjoy unforgettably tasty dishes. After a day of fun in the attractive locations of Grand World Phu Quoc, there is nothing more wonderful than visiting the food paradise to fill up your stomach.
2.9. Visit Vietnam’s largest theme park near Grand World Phu Quoc
Grand World is connected to VinWonders Phu Quoc, a modern entertainment world that allures visitors of all ages. With a scale of 46.7 hectares, VinWonders Phu Quoc is the largest theme park in Vietnam and a leading one in Asia.
There are 6 subdivisions in VinWonders Phu Quoc, all of which has lots of both indoor and outdoor activities, making it a popular vacation spot all year round:
- European Avenue: Here you can relive the glory days of Europe by admiring its ancient architecture, experiencing an interactive dark-house game, and enjoying the multimillion-dollar show “Once”.
- Fantasy World: You will get the chance to explore the multiverse with 5 fantasy worlds: Amazing Kingdom, Hidden Oasis, Ancient Valley, Mystical Forest, and Western Frontier.
- Mysterious Viking Village: Taking on the role of a fearless warrior, you will explore Viking culture at a Scandinavian Nordic village.
- Typhoon World: In this world, you will become a Hawaiian to conquer the challenges in Southeast Asia’s largest water park. Enjoy the Hawaii-like tropical paradise and be ready to be swept away by amazing water waves.
- Sea Shell: At this subdivision, you can admire the majestic underwater kingdom in one of the five largest aquariums in the world, explore marine life, and spend a night by the ocean.
- Adventure World: Go on an adventure back to a mysterious era when the Maya and Greek civilizations ruled the world, or dare to pass through the South American jungle with many interesting obstacles awaiting!
>>> Book tickets of VinWonders Phu Quoc for a well-planned trip!
If you are looking for a place to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and treat yourself with lots of fun, Grand World Phu Quoc is an ideal choice. This “sleepless city” is perfect for tourists to relieve stress and regain their spirit after long days of hard work in the city.